E1: MOBJ: Unable to View Media Object Image Files (specifically .jpg, .png) in OHS/Load Balancer/WebLogic
(Doc ID 2669037.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Windows File Sharing for Media Objects. We cannot view previously attached IMAGE files specially .jpeg or .png files viewing via OHS and Load Balancer.
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host Viewing MO file: /xxxxx/MediaObjects910/HTMLUpload/FILE-x-x-x-xxxx-xxxx.JPG java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Signed in to E1 going directly to WebLogic node
2. Attached image to work order #
3. Successfully attached and an image is seen in Media Object Viewer
4. Saved in Media Object Viewer and shown attached to work order
5. Signed off and then signed in to E1 going through OHS and Load Balancer.
Attachment paper click seen on work order so conclude file was successfully attached to the work order.
6. Open the Media Object viewer by click on the paper clip and the image does not display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document