E1: 46: UPQT (UPC Quantity) not Populated Creating Carton Detail (P4620) Records for Standard Pack Item
(Doc ID 2669320.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Carton Detail (P4620) records, the UPQT (UPC Quantity) is not getting created for the quantity in the standard pack (BOX).
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Setup item standard pack for an item for a quantity of 96 in a container code (CNT2)
2. Setup a pallet standard pack for a Pallet that contains 45 CNT2 containers.
3. Create a sales order for the item that will generate a shipment.
4. Verify the F4615 record was created properly.
5. Run the P4620 to generate carton details.
6. Review the UPQT value and note that the quantity is blank for the UPC quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document