E1: 76B: Regional Information Header and Detail Forms (P4210BR) Displayed Twice When Credit Hold Warning Displays During Sales Order Creation (P42101)
(Doc ID 2670544.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brazilian Regional Information Header and Details (P4210BR) entry forms are displayed twice,during the creation of a new Sales Order via Sales Order Entry (P42101),and when order hold warning is displayed during the entry process.
The steps to duplicate this symptom are as follows:
Turn Brazilian Localization ON
1. Sales Order-CS (P42101) version ZJDE0001 setup to call Sales Order P4210 ZJDE0001
2. P4210 ZJDE0001 setup for credit hold and calls P4210BR ZJDE0001 version
3. Access P42101 then Click ADD and enter new sales order information
4. Click Submit and close, and the Power Form for (P42101) provides the warning "This order is on the following hold(s): "(Error ID: OHOLD) when the Sales Order is about to be put on Hold before saving it.
5. Click Submit and Close again to proceed
6. Regional Info P4210BR/header displays, verify information, click OK
7. Regional Info P4210BR/Detail displays, verify information, click OK
8. Instead of concluding SO entry, the Regional Info P4210BR/header and Detail are displayed for a second time, click OK
9. This time the SO entry process is completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document