E1: 04: Void of Unposted Voucher (P0411) After Modifying Gross Amount and Tax Amount Results In Error 2572
(Doc ID 2671511.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard Voucher Entry (P0411) allows the change of the Tax Amount (STAM) and Gross Amount (AG) fields in an unposted voucher after it was created, usually for a small adjustment in the tax calculation. When performing this action, the user is not able to make adjustments to the Open Amount (AAP) field. The voucher batch will post without errors.
Later the user is unable to void the voucher, receiving error 2572- “Voucher Not Eligible for Deletion”, because P0411 is identifying a difference between the Gross Amount and the Open Amount and considers the voucher as partially paid.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a voucher using Standard Voucher Entry (P0411).
2. Before posting add one cent (0.01) to both the Tax Amount (STAM) and Gross Amount(AG).
3. Post the voucher batch or leave the voucher unposted.
4. Inquire on the voucher created in Step 1 and try to void it.
5. User is unable to void it, receiving the error "Voucher Not Eligible for Deletion".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document