E1: 08: Default Your Current Enrollment Link Not Displaying on Current or Open Enrollment
(Doc ID 2671885.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The “Default Your Current Enrollment” link is not visible on the Current Elections form for Open Enrollment when the first Category Group in Available Plans (P085520W) has a value of 0 in the Defaulting Allowed Field. The Group Category is setup to allow for Automatic Default of Current Enrollment in P085510 (Benefits Categories by Enrollment Events).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up Open Enrollment, ensure that P085510 has the appropriate category
groups for your Benefit Group and that the Automatic Default of Current
Enrollment is set to 1. You must add a group that is going to be sequenced
before the plans the employee is currently enrolled in.
2. Enroll employee in a plan, but not the plan that will be listed as the
3.Run Current Enrollment and Available Plans
4. Review P085520W and notice that the first Category Group has a value of 0
in the Defaulting Allowed field
5. Start Open Enrollment. Notice that the Default Your Current Enrollment
link is missing. Exit Open Enrollment
6. Fast Path to P085520W and change the value from 0 to 1 for the first plan
in the Category Group
7. Access Open Enrollment again, notice that the Default Your Current
Enrollment Link is now visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document