E1: 76A: Generate Invoice Shipment Note ARG (R76A567) Writes Tax Amounts By Sales Order Line Records (F76A18) with Tax Rate Amount for First Line for Credit Orders
(Doc ID 2671939.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Argentina localization active, for credit orders, the F76A18 value is stored as the tax rate 1 value for all records for the order rather than splitting out the tax rates according to the setup. The F76A18 values for the order should be assigned and calculated based on the tax setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate Argentina localization
2. Setup tax, tax groups, and tax definitions. Tax Definition indicates 21%, 0.7% and 0.2%
3. Create USD credit sales order for ARS customer with tax and tax explanation code V
4. Order Acceptance shows taxes in USD as expected.
5. Print Argentinian invoice, R42565 calling R76A567.
6. Note in the Tax Amounts by Sales Order Line ARG (F76A18) the taxes are 21% on all lines, all tax codes rather than 21%, 0.7% and 0.2%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document