E1: 76B: ICMS Revisions (P7608B) Gives Error ID 0027 User Defined Code And JAS_MSG317 Error When Accessing To Tax Rate Revisions Form via Row Exit
(Doc ID 2672011.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two ways to access the ICMS Tax Rate Revisions form (W7608BD), one is navigating via row exit and the other via record selection in the workbench. However, when accessing ICMS Revisions via row exit, the application (P7608B) gives Error ID 0027 and JAS_MSG317 pop up.
Error ID 0027 User Defined Code Error - Invalid Value for Item Origin
JAS_MSG317 Duplicate Key Not Allowed
Setup Brazilian Localization ON
Navigate to G76B41B Select ICMS Tax Revisions (P7608B) application
Test 1 (fails)
1. Observe that From/To State, ICMS State/Interstate Tax, Poverty Rate and other values are displayed in the workbench form . Select ICMS Tax record to review, in this case From State RJ To State RS
2. Then take Row exit to ICMS Tax Revisions at W7608BD form
3. In this form, several values are missing in the displayed form, with the exception of the FROM State
4. The form shows blanks in fields where it is confirmed there are values previously setup. (Item Origin (BORI), ICMS State and Interstate Tax and Poverty Rate). Try to edit or make a change in the form and displays errors.
5. These errors do not allow user to save the changes done in the form or editing any of the Tax related values. System generates Duplicate Key not Allowed pop up message ID 0027. Add the missing Item Origin (BORI) equal to zero, to avoid error in form. Error ID 0027 disappears, click OK and now the Duplicate Key not Allowed pop up message JAS_MSG317 displays.
Test 2 (working as expected)
6. The second option to review tax rates is to go back to ICMs Tax Revision workbench and select the same ICMS Tax Revision record as in Test 1. Click OK,
7. Observe that complete records value display in all the fields.
8. Change the ICMS State Tax from 18.00 to 25.00 click OK . No errors are encountered.
9. Re-inquire on ICMS Tax Rate and confirm that new rate change has been saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document