E1: 49: Ship Confirm (P4205) With In Transit Accounting Applies Flex Accounting to Only First Receipt Line
(Doc ID 2672044.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a shipment confirmation on a ST/OT Transfer Order with In-Transit Accounting activated, Flex Accounting for procurement AAIs only get applied to the first line item received. All subsequent lines received do not invoke flex accounting.
This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Add 3 items in 2 different branch plants to be used on a transfer order. Be sure all items have price and costs associated with each branch.
- Set up Flex Accounting to flex the 4310 AAI subsidiary to the F4311 business unit (MCU) field.
- Add a 3 line ST/OT order with the above 3 items.
- Set P4205 processing options to perform a ship confirm with In-Transit Accounting activated which will receive the 3 items. The items will not be received into receipt routing.
- Set the version of P4312 called from P4205 to activate Flex Accounting.
- Perform the shipment confirmation and confirm all 3 lines on the order.
- Inquire on the PO receipt journal entries and notice the 4310 DMAAI Flex Accounting is only invoked for the first line item received. The other 2 line items do not get flexed to the flex account.
NOTE: If the receipt for the 3 lines is performed via P4312 standalone, the flex account gets properly applied to all 3 lines. This issue only happens when the receipt is performed via P4205 with In Transit Accounting activated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document