E1: GRID: Modified Value in Grid is Not Retained After Mouse Wheel Scroll on IE Brower
(Doc ID 2672876.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified value is not retained in grid after mouse scrolling. The field value that is entered is changed back to the original value after user uses mouse to scroll down and up.
Steps to Duplicate:
- On IE 11 browser, sign on to EnterpriseOne.
- Enter P48331|W48331D in fast path.
- On the Assignment Detail Review form, click Find.
- Click "Go To End" button on grid. (Note: You need to have enough records on screen so that the vertical scroll bar appears)
- On the first grid row, modify the Assignment Percent from 100 to 50 by entering 50 in Assignment Percent grid cell.
- Mouse scroll down to see other data and scroll back up to the grid row that was modified to 50. Noticed that the data entered as 50 earlier is reverted back to 100.
This issue occurs via "Mouse Wheel Scrolls", if user uses the "Vertical Scroll Bar" the modified record of 50 stays modified (50)
This issue seems to occur if modification is done in the first few grid lines. If modification is done nearer the end of the screen, the entered value is not changed back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document