E1: 51: Job Progress Entry Returns to JSI-P512000 when Double Clicking on Account Number
(Doc ID 2673766.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the system return to the JSI-P512000 when using P510212 (Progress Entry by Job) when a user double clicks on an account versus using Row Exit-Progress Entry-Job? The program should function the same way whether or not the user double clicks on the line needed to be updated or uses Row-Progress Entry-Job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Job: Include an account that uses MOC E.
2. Go into JSI: Check mark an account that uses MOC E:Double Click:
3. Progress Entry by Job Displays based on PO on the JSI:
4. Check the account that uses Method of Computation “E”
5. Change the value on the ETC Column.
6. After changing the ETC Amount click the Check Mark.
7. After the save button is clicked the system updates the value and the program goes back to JSI.
8. The system should keep the program on Job Progress Entry:
9. PO on JSI:
10. If Row Exit is used instead of double clicking it works correctly:
11. Mark the account that has MOC “E”.
12. Row-Progress Entry-Job
13. Find the account that needs updating:
14. Change the Value of the ETC Amount:
15. Check the save button:
16. Works correctly: Stay on Job Progress Entry: Easy for users to do their work.
The program should process the same way when going between JSI and Progress Entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document