E1: 40R: R40R010 - Create Demand Schedule Adds Duplicate Line to Existing Sales Order
(Doc ID 2673847.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order, originally created through DSE (R40R010) is split during Ship confirm (P4205) and one of the lines is shipped confirmed, invoiced and purged to Sales order history (F42119) and then the customer resents the Demand for the same release ID, requested date and quantity that was originally requested but not yet received by the customer, then the R40R010 is creating a new, duplicate sales order line for the quantity that was already shipped. This seems to happen when the original sales order line was purged to history during sales update (R42800).
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P40R20 Make sure Ahead/Behind is turned Off
2) P47171 Enter New Demand in EDI tables F47171, F47172, F47173 for EDI 862 – Firm Demand
3) Run R47171 to process EDOC 1500 to create demand and R40R010 to create Sales order for 40 EA
4) Note Item Availability shows 40 EA committed
5) Set up P4205 to Not Backorder or Cancel and partially confirm Shipment for 30 EA with 10 EA remaining
6) Sales order line is split between line 1.000 for 30 EA shipped and line 1.100 for 10 EA remaining
7) Note: Requested Ship Quantity (RQSHPQTY) in F40R11 is changed to 10 EA and Item Availability shows 10 EA committed
8) Make sure that P4210 version called from R40R010 is set up with Status Code limit for changes less than the order lines (e.g. 540)
9) Ran R40R010 and the quantities stayed the same for lines 1.000 & 1.100 and no new demand was created
10) Run R47171 to process again EDOC #1500 with the original Quantity (40 EA), same request date and release number.
11) Note: Requested ship Quantity in F40R11 is changed back to 40 EA.
12) Run R40R010 and no new demand was created. Create SO status (CRTSOSTS) was set to '2' and PENDDLT was set to 0
13) Run R42565 and R42800 for line 1.000, make sure detail line is purged to history (F42119)
14) Run R40R010 and new line 2.000 is created for 30 EA which is on same shipment as line 1.100
15) All three lines have the same Demand ID and Release number
16) Note Item Availability shows Commitment is now 40 EA again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document