E1: 76B: Service and Warranty Module and Brazil Localization
(Doc ID 2674441.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brazil Localization is working fine on Sales module.
The request is to add Brazil Localization features on Service Order and Contract Management (module 17) similar to Sales module as follows:
1. Service order creation P90CD002BR + P76B90CD002/ P17714BR - P90CD015BR /P17730BR and P90CD018BR - P17732BR allowing entry of CFOP for service (similar with P4210BR + P76B4210 in sales)
and Service contract creation P1720BR and P1721BR + P76B1720
2. Invoice Print R48507B and R48507C.
3. NF Nota Fiscal header/detail creation. In service and contract a P7690B and P7617B is needed using the same screens as P7610B allowing tax and local data entry.
4. Generate Nota Fiscal similar with R76558B in sales.
5. NF Nota Fiscal Print. For service and contracts R76XXB is needed for printing all local tax and local data (CFOP, Purchase use code, fiscal classifications) (similar with R76560B in sales).
6. Retrieving tax for service orders and contracts similar with R76B803 in sales.
7. R48504, R48300, R48131, R48132, R48199 might need to be modified as well in order to impact correctly GL accounts using local tax rules.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document