E1: 44H: P44H703 Extra Purchase Order (EPO) Option Description Incorrectly Defaults Based on First Match, Not Best Match
(Doc ID 2674730.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P44H703 Option Descriptions are First-Match Instead of Best-Match. It is pulling in the description of the first Option Master record for the Option Number, not the specific option number description related to the community/plan/lot, etc.
When 2 or more Option Master records exist for the same Option Number where the Description has a different value for each of the different Community/Plan/Elev records, upon creating an Extra Purchase Order (EPO) using P44H703, the description of the option defaulting into the EPO is incorrect. It appears it is fetching the Option Description of the first Option master record found as opposed to selecting the best match record to determine the Option Description.
This issue is seen under the following circumstances.
1. 2 or more Option Master records exist for the same Option Number. These records should be for different communities and different plans.
2. Using a lot in the community of the 2nd Option master record, verify Lot Start Workfile records exist in the P44H711.
3. Use P44H703 - Extra Purchase Order Entry to create a EPO for this Lot containing this Option number.
4. Review the EPO created to see the Description of the option is not the correct description for this Option number for this specific community as seen in Option Master.
5. It is fetching the first option description found, not the correct or best match option description.
PO On The Fly Processing - N44H0116
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document