E1: 40G: Link Between F40G03 (Grower Harvest) & F43C11 (Contract Details) Broken When Contract Harvest Is Removed From Contract Block
(Doc ID 2674764.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user removes the contract harvest from contract block, the Contract Detail is removed from F43C11. However, if user does NOT terminate the grower harvest at this time, they are unable to terminate the harvest in P40G32, where the record is locked by a hard error "Fetch from F43C11 Failed" Error (078I)
At this time, the user is unable to inactivate (change status) associated grower block because it has a harvest that is not terminated, user cannot terminate harvest because of "Fetch from F43C11" error in Harvest Workbench (P40G32).
P43C00: Contract Search
- Click "Create Contract"
- Click "Attach Block"
- Enter data for Grower Block that you are attaching to contract
- Click Generate & Attach Harvest
- Select Generated Harvest
- Click "Remove Harvest"
- Click 'Yes' When Prompted ¿Are you sure you want to remove contract harvest
- Click "No" When Prompted "Do you wish to Terminate Harvest"
- Go to P40G032: Harvest Workbench
Search for the Harvest
- User receives "Fetch from F43C11 Failed" error and cannot proceed with terminating the harvest.
User is unable to inactivate associated grower block because it has a harvest that is not terminated, user cannot terminate harvest because of "Fetch from 43C11" error in P40G32.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document