E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Rule 02 with Tolerance, Matching Multiple Foreign Lines To Single Voucher, Creates Incorrect Records in Accounts Payable Ledger(F0411) and Account Ledger( F0911)
(Doc ID 2675179.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using VMA (R4304010/R4304020) for Automation Rules 02 and tolerance enabled and matching more than one PO line on the same invoice results in correct matching for first line but all other line amounts are incorrect.
They have same amount as first line. This issue appears to happen for foreign vouchers and multiple lines.
Steps to replicate:
- P4322 Set tolerance rule at voucher for an item (Extended Amount - Tolerance Amount of 100).
- P04012 Set Automation rule as 2 in Supplier Master for a supplier.
- P4310 Enter a foreign purchase order with 2 lines (77 EUR and 264 EUR) for the item and supplier set above.
- P4312 Receive the purchase order in full.
- Enter a foreign invoice in P0411Z1 for same same supplier and add 2 lines (80 EUR and 270 EUR).
- Run R4304010/R4304020 with processing options enabled for tolerance for the batch created at step 5.
- Both lines have been successfully matched as shown in pdf output.
- Inquiry in P0411. Both lines has same domestic and foreign amount (540 USD / 270 EUR) which is not correct.The line with a qty of 14 should have 80 EUR as foreign amount and 160 USD as domestic amount.
- Check P0911. The variance for one line is incorrect. It is 193 EUR and it should be 3 EUR (80-77).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document