E1: CAF1: Satellite Form Calendar Visual Assist is Partially Hidden Behind Parent Form
(Doc ID 2675247.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parent form and 1 satellite form placed horizontally below parent form.
Calendar visual assist is partially hidden under parent form when click in grid qbe(Date column) in satellite form.
Increase height of satellite form, Calendar visual assist is not hidden.
Issue occurs in Chrome, Firefox, IE11.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Fastpath P0010
2. Goto Personalization > Edit Form Layout
3. Add E1 Form below parent form W0010C Work With Companies, placed lower at the bottom of screen
4. Link to Application|Form P0008|W0008B Work With Fiscal Date Patterns
Fiscal Date Pattern mapped to DTPN(Date Pattern), save cafe1 layout
5. In Work With Fiscal Date Patterns in qbe(BeginDate) press F2 or click visual assist icon
6. Calendar popup is partially hidden behind parent form
7. Increase height of satellite form P0008|W0008B
8. Repeat step#5
9. Calendar popup display in full
Calendar popup partially hidden
Calendar popup display in full
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document