E1: OMW: RDA: RDA ER Compare Erases Variables When Copying A Section-Scope Variable
(Doc ID 2675310.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Report Design Aid (RDA), if a section-scope variable is copied in RDA ER compare, Event Rules will no longer validate and the specs get deleted. This doesn't happen if an Event Variable or Report Variable is copied.
1. Copy UBE R04820A to R5504820A
2. In RDA for R5504820A, in Event Rules, click on Variables. From the Variables list delete the section scope variable sec_TimeLastUpdated_UPMT and Save.
3. It will show validation errors since the variable is no longer there.
4. In RDA ER compare, choose R04802A as the comparison. It will show the section variable is missing. Add sec_TimeLastUpdated_UPMT back to the copied UBE and Save.
5. Go back in to R5504820A and in Event Rules, click on Variables. All the variables are gone and ER no longer validates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document