E1: 49: Freight Voucher Match Does Not Populate Reference2(REF2) in F0911 With Shipment Number After Manual Freight Adjustments
(Doc ID 2676218.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where a transportation order is raised and processed through Freight Update R4981, then a manual adjustment is made via the P4981, the Shipment number, with leading zeroes, is not added to the F0911.REF2 field for the Freight document records
1. Add a transportation order, locate the shipment number and process shipment through to status 70 (Shipped/confirmed).
2. Run this shipment through Freight update R4981
3. Shipment Status Changed to “80” and freight document is created
4. Check in Account Ledger (i.e. F0911) and found that Reference 2(R2) field updated properly with shipment number
5. Go to Freight Audit history (i.e. P4981) and fetch the record based of shipment number
6. User manually add a new line amount to adjust the freight.
7. Checked Freight Audit history (i.e. P4981) and it showed one new record created with Manual Entry
8. But in Account Ledger (F0911) reference 2 (R2) field not Populated for above manual adjustment entry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document