E1:40G: All Harvest Blocks Are Not Appearing In Harvest Quality Workbench (P40G25)
(Doc ID 2676854.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several Harvest Blocks are not showing/appearing in the Harvest Quality Workbench (P40G25) Block Grid. However, they do appear as current harvest in the Harvest Workbench grid.
F40G103 = EUR - Intended Use Distribution
IUTYPEHB = Block or harvest
B = Block
H = Harvest
It doesn't appear that the Quality Workbench (P40G25) is handling the "B"Block Records and should be ignored
- Go into the Harvest Workbench
- Do a find on Harvest status 2
- Example 289 Current Harvest Records Display
- Now, go into the Harvest Quality Workbench (P40G25)
- It only brings back 281 current Harvests
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document