E1: 34: R3483 MRP Doesn't Suggest Order Messages to Satisfy Excess Sales Order Demand When a Work Order Supply Exist For Production Number Controlled Items
(Doc ID 2677652.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 MRP Planning does not suggest order messages to satisfy excess sales order demand when a work order supply exist for production number controlled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101/P41026 - Create a production number controlled item GPMRP-PN1
- P34401 - Setup production number 12345 for the item
- P4114 - Add on hand inventory = 36 qtys
- P4210 - Create multiple sales orders and manually add production number 12345 to all the sales orders
- P48013 - Create a work order with PN#12345
- P4021 - Review Supply Demand inquiry program
- R3483 - Run MRP and observe that MRP did not generate order messages for the other remaining sales order demand quantities
- R3482 - Run single plant MRP and observe it generates order messages for remaining sales order demand
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document