E1: 43: P4310 Is Retrieving Incorrect Line Type When Using Third Item Number Identifier As Primary in P41001.
(Doc ID 2677711.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4310 is retrieving incorrect line type when using Third Item Number Identifier as primary in P41001.
- In P41001, for B/P 30 and 10, set the following:
Short Item = #
Second Item = /
Third Item =
- Create item master record with line type 'S' and assign same short item number and 2nd item number but a different 3rd item number.
Short Item = 144108
2nd item = 144108
3rd item = 16778
Line Type = S
- Create Item Branch record in B/P 30 with line type = S
- Create another item master record with line type 'S1' and assign short item number and 2nd item number = 3rd item from step 2.
Short Item = 16778
2nd item = 16778
3rd item = 2183883BOM
Line Type = S1
- Create Item branch in B/P = 10 with line type = S1
- Processing Option #2 Line Types = BLANK on the Defaults tab of the Purchase Order Entry (P4310) program
- Enter purchase order in P4310 for B/P 10. Enter Item = /16778 so it retrieves the 3rd item 2183883BOM
- Verify line type defaulted correctly from item branch as 'S1'
- Enter purchase order in P4310 for B/P 30. Enter Item = /144108 so it retrieves the 3rd item 16778
- Verify line type defaulted incorrectly from item branch as 'S1'. It should be 'S'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document