E1: 31: P48013 Updates Incorrect Work Order Parts List (P3111) Quantities
(Doc ID 2678482.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user change the request date of an existing order to a date prior to existing start date along with the quantity change (increase or decrease the original order quantity) and not update the start date of the order, P48013 ends in a hard error "Request date is less than start date". The user readjusts both work order request date and start date but does not adjust the work order quantity which returned back to the original quantity and saves the order. Inquire on work order parts list (P3111) and observe the parts list quantities are updated to the modified work order quantity created when the hard error occurred and not to the original quantity reverted back to.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P48013 - Starting with Work order that has been entered & attached for Parts list & Routing. Eg. WO #12345 current requested date (DRQJ) = 7/31/20 and Start date (STRT) = 7/29/20, Order quantity (UORG) = 10000
- Open the Work order, change the quantity UORG from original quantity to a new quantity = 20000.
- Change Request date to be prior to the Start date. Change DRQJ from 7/31/20 to 6/1/20. Click Save.
- A hard error "Requested Date is less than Start Date" occurs
- The DRQJ and UORG are now changed back to the original values by the system
- The user updates only the Date, changing DRQJ to 6/1/20 and STRT to 5/27/20 to be prior to Request date, but NOT the quantity and save.
- View the Work order and observe order quantity in F4801 still show as 10000 quantities.
- Go into the P3111 parts list and the UORG of all the components are updated to 20000 quantities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document