E1: 42: P400511 is not Retrieving the Branch from the RMA (Return Material Authorization) Defaults for a REC Transaction using the sales ledger. Error 3098 (Item Location Format) is generated.
(Doc ID 2678634.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating an REC purchase order RMA from the sales ledger using the credit memo functionality and the system is not bringing in the correct branch from the RMA defaults which leads to error Invalid Location Format 3098. The location for the receipt is not valid as it is not setup for the sales branch only the repairable location for the RMA branch which is different
The system bring in both branch and locations from the RMA defaults
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a sales order for a shipping branch and process it through to sales update hard committing at pick slip print to a secondary location
- Create a R8 RMA for a REC to create a purchase order in a different branch/location for the repairable branch and location
- Set processing options for the P400511 to use the REC for the last disposition for credit memo and check the processing option for using the purchase order branch and location for the receipt based on the RMA default values
- Select the P40051 Return Material Authorization and click ADD
- Take the Form exit for Sales Ledger
- Select the record recorded in the sales ledger from the invoice step and take the Row exit for Credit Memo/Select Line
- Click the X to close the screen and bring up the REC created
- The RMA is not bringing in the Branch from the RMA defaults and system is erroring 3098 on the location for receipt due to the RMA defaults branch for the purchase order not defaulting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document