E1: 43: Purchase Order Generator (P43011), Stock Item Reorder Point Batch Purchase Order Generator (R437002), and Buyers Guide (R4152) Updated to Suggest Purchase Order When Item Quantity is Equal to the Reorder Point
(Doc ID 2678853.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Generator (P43011) does not suggest a purchase order when the total quantity on-hand plus the quantity on purchase order is equal to the reorder point (ROPI).
As per documentation: "Typically, the program suggests a purchase order (PO) when the total quantity on-hand plus the quantity on purchase order is equal to or less than the reorder point."
The expectation is for purchase orders to be suggested even with the quantity is equal to ROPI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P41026 - Define item branch information with Supplier and Buyer address numbers
- Take Row exit to Quantities
- Define Reorder Point = 4.
- P4114 - add 4 EA to the branch
- P43011 - check nothing is suggested
- Reduce the available qty to 3.
- P43011 - now the system is suggesting a purcahse order to be generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document