E1: 47: R47131 Inbound Purchase Order Change Program Not Creating Related Purchase Order For Drop Ship Orders
(Doc ID 2679161.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Inbound purchase order change program (R47131) did not create related purchase order when a new sales order line is added to the existing sales order for drop ship orders. In this case the header and the detail branch plant are different. The system should create corresponding purchase order for the drop ship order when new sales order line is added.
The steps followed to duplicate the issue:
1. In line type definition (P40205), define a new line type with inventory interface Y and generate purchase order flag checked.
2. In sales order entry (P4210), create a sales order with header branch plant different than the detail branch plant.
3. The order has the SO and related PO number updated.
4. In work with Inbound PO Change (P47130) populate the header and detail records.
5. In EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Edit/Create (R47131) ensure that you use the version of P4210 which created both sales and purchase order. Run the report for the above record.
6. The report completes without any error and updates the EDSP flag to Y.
7. In sales order entry application (P4210) additional line is added to the existing sales order, but related PO number is updated with zeroes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document