E1: 15: Floor Sq. Ft. Exceeds Building Sq. Ft. Error 2453 When Entering Sq. Ft. with P15062(Work With Floor Information)
(Doc ID 2679877.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new line in the grid(increasing building Square Footage) using Work With Floor Information(P15062/W15062D), error 2453 is produced. This error is (Floor Sq. Ft. Exceeds Building Sq. Ft.). It highlights previous line quantity when quantity either was more than all the floors or equaled all the floors defined for building
1. Reviewed Real Estate Constants Setting.
2. Reviewed UDC 15/AR.
3. Reviewed Processing Options for Work With Property Buildings(P15062) and Work With Floor Information(P1506).
4. Entered an address book record for the new building
5. Add a Building using P15062.
6. Add all floors and other spaces with P15062
7. Added new Area type record in P15062 for Building increasing Sq. Ft.
8. Changed one of the floors sq. Ft. using P1506 increasing Sq. Ft.
9. Building is in balance with floors/spaces with the same Sq. Ftl.
10. Entering end date on line in grid of P15062 and new line with begin date and new Sq. Ft.
11. Error 2453 is produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document