E1: 43: GL Sumarization Does not Work When Using Custom Version of P4314 for VMA
(Doc ID 2681586.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running voucher match automation with creating logged voucher, using a custom version of P4314 that has the A/P and G/L summarization options turned on, the G/L entries are not summarized.
- Create a new version of P4314 and set summarization for A/P and G/L.
- Set a new version of R4304021 to call the new version of P4314.
- Set a new version of R04110ZA to be run in final mode.
- Set R4304010 to call the versions above of the applications R4304021, R04110ZA.
- Create a purchase order P4310.
- Create three partial receipts P4312 for the order.
- Enter a voucher using P0411Z1 with the same amount as the purchase order. The automation rule is 06 (Exact Match of Invoice Line to Multiple Purchase Orders). This is set at the supplier level P04012.
- Run R4304010.
- Check the F0911 and notice that G/L records did not summarized as per setup of the version P4314.
G/L Summarization has to work when using a custom version of P4314 with A/P and G/L summarization options turned on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document