E1: OMW Can Not Delete Task Translations if More Than 1 Translation Exists
(Doc ID 2681619.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 /184.108.40.206
Modifications / deletions in Task translation works as expected when there is only 1 task translations. If you have more than one task translation on a task and you try to delete 1 or all of the task translations, system will not delete.
1. Created task N76A created in DV
2. Created its 2 Task Translations French Spanish
3. Promoted the OMW project from 21 ->22 P->26 which is having the same task N76A
(F9002 in UTB shows correctly having these 2 translations in both the environments)
4. Go back to P9000 and delete one of the translations [French] and change the other one as NEW
(UTB shows perfectly for F9002 in both the environments)
5. Promote the OMW project to 26 and the French translation gets deleted [All good till now]
6. Go to P9000 and delete the Spanish Translation - Delete Doesn't work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document