E1: 75I: India GST - GST Identification Number(GSTIN) Purchaser In GST Tax File(F75I807) Is Blank While Processing Tax Invoice or Sales Update - R75I809/R42800
(Doc ID 2683093.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process sales update for India GST Interstate Stock transfer orders, though a record is created in GST tax file(F75I807), the system does not update GSTIN of Purchaser.
1. Define Unique address numbers for each of internal stock transfer business units
2. Ensure the state for the above address numbers are unique under address book master(P01012)
The search type is ‘F’(Facilities) for both the Business Unit address numbers. Since it’s a interstate movement within the same internal Business Units under one company, they cannot be either customer or supplier search type and does not require to have GSTIN
3. Define two GST units(10555 and 10777) and map the respective Business Units. Ensure both the GST Units have unique States. GST unit 10555 belong to State ‘KA’ and GST Unit 10777 belong to state ‘TS’
4. Add Adjustment Definitions(Adj Control Code as 6) and define adjustment detail at 9%
5. Attach the above adjustments to Adjustment Schedule(P4070)
6. Under GST Adjustment Schedule setup(P75I826), map the above adjustment schedule to GST rule
7. Under O2C setup, map the above adjustments to Tax Type IGST
8. Create a ST/OT for the above branch plants. Both Sales Transfer(ST) and Purchase Orders(OT) are created
9. Print Pick Slip and Ship confirm the above ST order
10. Access P75I2565|ZJDE0001 version. Set option#2 to 1. If this is not set, the invoice program will generate error(No GSTIN Record)
11. Run R42565 for the respective ST Order. The GST Tax Invoice(R75I809) is successfully generated.
12. The system has created a valid record for the above ST order in GST Tax file(F75I807), but the GST Identification number (Purchaser) and GST Identification Number(Ship To) is blank. Since these are stock transfers between internal branch plants they cannot have GSTIN defined under address book master. Instead the GSTIN number must be updated with TO Business Unit GST unit(GTU) GSTIN
13. When Processing voucher match(P4314) matching the above OT receipts, the GST Identification Number(Purchaser) was correctly updated with To Business Unit GST Unit(GTU) GSTIN number
Note : The issue occurs even when sales update(r42800) is run without processing tax invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document