E1: GRID: Cannot Select Personal Form from the Dropdown After Editing Tab Sequence in Forms with Multiple Tabs
(Doc ID 2683488.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining the tab sequence using Edit Tab Sequence option in Personal Forms Manager, the personal form saves without any errors but the same personal form cannot be selected from the Personal Form Dropdown. When trying to select it, the selection goes back to '(No Personalization)' and below warning appears in the e1root log. In this case, the form used was P01012|W0101A. This can happen in any form with multiple tabs and if the tab sequence of an element is updated with the tab sequence of an element from another tab. Eg: P4310|W4310B, P4210|W4210G etc.
Sample steps to replicate:
1. Open P4310 W4310B
2. Create and save a personal form by hiding a couple of fields like Tax ID and Certificate
3. At this point we can select the personal form from the dropdown
4. Edit the same personal form and define the tab sequence like Ship To as 1 and Description as 2
5. Save and close personal form manager
6. Once saved, we cannot select the personal form from the dropdown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document