E1: 16: Sales Update (R42800) Does not Process Non-Stock Freight Line When Using ACA Setup
(Doc ID 2683626.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Cost Accounting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42800 Sales Update throws error for non-stock line when using flex accounting with cost objects.
Steps to replicate:
- Set UDC 57/P1 Reserved for Clients.
- Set in P1620 a Cost Object Type H based on the UDC above.
- Set Category Code 8 (SRP8) at the branch level for a stocking type item.
- Enter a non stock item for Freight.
- Set DMAAI 4240 Inventory. For this account set Account master-EPS with Cost Object Edit Code 2 = H .
- Set DMAAI 4230 Revenue for two accounts : one for freight and one for stocking type.
- For the stoking type account set Account master-EPS with Cost Object Edit Code 2 = H.
- For the freight account do not set Account master-EPS.
- Set P40296 Flexible Sales Account for DMAAI 4230 and 4240 and cost types used.
- Enter a sales order P4210 with two lines : a stock line type S and a non-stock line type F ( Freight). Afterward, run Shipment Confirmation (P4205) and Print Invoice (R42565).
- Run R42800 Sales Update . The order is not processed and the UBE is finished with following errors for line 2 (non stock) in the work center:
Invalid UDC Value:
CAUSE . . . . This value does not exist in the User Defined Code for system 57 , type P1 .
RESOLUTION. . Enter a valid value.
CAUSE . . Automatic Accounting Instruction 4230 has an invalid account 167.1420.FT60.
RESOLUTION. Select a valid account.
The system does not check the ACA setup for non stock line type F (freight).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document