E1: 76B/13/17: Brazilian Additional Information (P4310BR) Application Fails to Insert Regional Details When Using P17730 (Work Order Parts Detail)
(Doc ID 2685662.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a consolidated Brazil Purchase Order from Work Order Parts Detail (P177130), the system creates and inserts the Brazilian Regional Information in F76432-Brazil PO Detail Table, only for the last line of the purchase order.
Steps to replicate:
- Turn on Brazil Localization in User Profile
- P48201 Work With Work Orders is calling a version of P17730.
- Set processing options for P17730 as follow : tab EM Edits 1.Purchase Order Creation = 1 (Allow creation of Purchase Order), 2.Purchase Order Message Consolidation by Vendor = 1(Consolidate all messages onto one Purchase Order by vendor) ; tab EM Versions 5.Purchase Order Entry - P4310 = ZJDE7001 (Purchase Order Entry Brazil)
- Create a Work Order in P48201.
- Add Work Order Part List for this order (take Row exit , Parts Detail P177130) and add two lines for the same supplier. Save.
- Enter again in Parts Detail, select both lines and create the Brazil purchase order from the Work Order (take Row exit, Create PO). Save.
- The system created a single purchase order with 2 lines.
- Check Brazil Regional information for each line of the purchase order.
Notice that only the data for the last line has been inserted into F76432 -PO Detail Tag File Brazil and no record was created for the other one.
The Brazilian Regional Information has to be created and inserted in F76432 for each line of the purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document