E1: 76B: Transaction Nature (BNOP) and Suffix (BSOP) Are Not Retrieved from P4310BR Processing Options Into Newly Created Order Details (F76432)
(Doc ID 2685773.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Requisition or Purchase Order from an Equipment Work Order (P4801/P17714/P17730), the system fails to retrieve the correct value set for Transaction Nature and Suffix setup in P4310/P4310BR processing options.
Based on these processing options setup, the system is expected to correctly populate the Transaction Nature and Suffix in the Brazilian - Regional Information Table (F76432).
TRANSACTION NATURE (BNOP) AND SUFFIX (BSOP) NOT POPULATED IN F76432 FOR CREATED BR ORDER TRANSACTION NATURE (BNOP) AND SUFFIX (BSOP) NOT POPULATED IN F76432 FOR CREATED BR ORDER Steps to duplicate this symptom are:
1. Turn on Brazil Localization in User Profile
2. Setup new version JGC1 for (P48201) Work With Work Orders to invoke (P17730) WO Parts Detail version JGC2.
3.Set processing options for P17730 JGC2 as follows :
- tab EM Edits
1.Purchase Order Creation = 1 = Allow creation of Purchase Order.
2.Purchase Order Message Consolidation by Vendor =blank (to not consolidate)
- tab EM Versions
5.Purchase Order Entry - P4310 = ZJDE7001 (Purchase Order Entry to interact with P4310BR ZJDE70001 Brazil localization version)
4. Setup P4310BR ZJDE7001 processing options to:
Transaction Nature (BNOP) = 111 (211 gives same results in this test)
Transaction Nature Suffix (BSOP) = XX (**)
PUC = 0
(**) verify that 111 XX exists in P7715B/F7615B
Start Activity :
5. Create a Work Order in P48201.
6. Add WO Part List for this order ( Row exit , Parts Detail P17730) and add 1 or two or more lines for the same supplier (or different supplier). Save.
7. Go back to Parts Detail, select one line, Row exit, Create PO and click OK to create the BR purchase order type HP. A green checkmark next to the row selected appears as a system confirmation that the order has been created.
8. Go to P76! B4311/P4310/BR and inquire then drill down to the order header, via Brazil Regional information the line of the purchase order.
9. The header information displays as expected, where Transaction Nature = 111 and Transaction Nature Suffix = XX
10. Then go to the order detail (W4310BRF) and form has populated the Transaction Nature fix with 100, Transaction Nature Suffix is left blank and highlights, with Error ID 093F Invalid Transaction Nature in BSFN N7601100.c.
Error cause reads: Transaction Nature and Suffix are not setup in P7615B/F7615B.
11. Likewise, item origin errors ID 070O Invalid Value as field is left blank. (in logs this error ID shows as 0027)
12. Databrowse F76431 BR PO Header and record looks fine, however BR PO detail F76432 has the wrong transaction nature populated plus suffix and origin are blank.
TRANSACTION NATURE (BNOP) AND SUFFIX (BSOP) NOT POPULATED IN F76432 FOR CREATED BR ORDER
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document