E1: 31B: System is Sending Emails For EnterpriseOne Security Violation Against 'Run Calculate Work Order Status' (R31B19) Without Submitting this Report
(Doc ID 2686287.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is sending emails for E1 Security Violation for R31B19 without submitting that report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31B95 - Add a Work Order
- P31B93 - Define the WO Type e.g. 'QAT' > hit Save and Continue, then Add Blend Operation
- P31B69 - Create the operation header > hit Continue P31B87 - Select the Vessel and add the test results for the BRIX test; save all transactions
- IV: P31B94 - Define named versions for P31B67 (Speed Actuals) and for P40G30 (Grower Operations)
- IV: P40G30 - Set the processing option # 2. Run Calculate Work Order Status (R31B19) to Blank = Do not run the batch process
- IV: P31B67 - Define a named version for P31B87 (Create/Edit Operation)
- IV: P31B87 - Set the processing option # 1. Run Calculate Work Order Status (R31B19) to Blank = Do not run the batch process
- WSJ - Check and see that there are no submitted jobs for the concerned USER ID
- P31B94 - Find the operation 'QABRIX' attached to the previous work order; select the operation and take Speed Actuals action
- P31B67 - Change the status of the operation to Closed > hit Save and Close
- WSJ - Notice that the R31B19_XJD0001 UBE has been run; the job status is D - Done. This is not correct, as all related processing options for calling R31B19 are OFF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document