E1: RDA: Expression Manager Displays ***MISSING_EXPRESSION*** For Column Level - Define Calculation (Specific To 64 Bit Tools Release)
(Doc ID 2688278.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view the details of “Define Calculation” option for a specific field in R1200001 (Asset Master Information). This issue is specific to 64 bit tools release (Ex: 126.96.36.199)
Steps to Replicate:
- Login to a Fat Client with 64 bit tools release(Ex: 188.8.131.52) installed
- Open report R1200001 (Asset Master Information) in report design aid
- Select the column "Net Book value" on the report layout
- Go to the menu "Column" and select "Define Calculation"
- The Expression Manager window opens and column level calculation is not displayed. Instead, it displays ***MISSING_EXPRESSION***
This issue also happens with other reports like R1200003, R1200007, R1200004.
Screen Shot 1: Filed "Net Book value" is selected. Go to the menu "Column" and select "Define Calculation
Screen Shot 2: The Expression Manager Window displays ***MISSING_EXPRESSION***
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document