E1: 42/45: Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update (R42950) Does not Update Exchange Rate on Free Good Lines
(Doc ID 2688289.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42950 (Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update) does not update the Exchange Rate in the Free Goods lines.
Steps to replicate:
- Set Adv Pricing Free Goods with price for a customer and item (P4071,P4072, P4073, P4070) for Currency Code = EUR.
- Create a Sales Order P4210 with Foreign Currency EUR and Adjustment Schedule that will create a Free Good line. The Base currency is USD and Exchange rate is 1.45.
- A Free Good Line 1.010 is created automatically. The Exchange Rate is the same (1.45) for both lines of the order .
- Change Exchange Rate P0015A from 1.45 to 1.40 .
- Set processing options R42950 (Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update) to update Exchange Rate.
- Run R42950 to update Exchange Rate in the sales order.
The process R42950 updated the Exchange Rate only for Line # 1.000 and did not update the Free Good Line 1.010.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document