E1:07: 64bit Tax Types Not Applicable for Specific State are Calculating and Low Record Count on the F0701730 Populate Vertex Filing Status Table
(Doc ID 2688344.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade the environment from 32bit to 64bit, tax types that don't apply to the specific state are calculating when running a test payroll in the 64bit environment. For example, test a payroll for an employee who lives and works in the state of Colorado (CO), the system created extra tax types such as G, G1, G2, GM, H1, H2, HM and I that the state of CO normally doesn't have. Furthermore, when attempted to run UBE R0701730 populate Vertex filling status, received very few records populated in the F0701730 table. For example, expecting the total records in this table to be in 3000 range (3021 to be exact at present) but only 91 records are updated in this table.
- The issue appeared to exist in the 64 bits environment
- Create an interim check to test payroll taxes for Colorado employee
- Form exit to the tax detail on the interim and the extra tax types G, G1, G2, GM, H1, H2, HM, and I for CO is presented. (this is issue 1)
- Data browser over the F0701730 table. Records the number of records in this table.
- FP to BV then run UBE R0701730 with processing option 1 turn on with the value of 1. Sumit the UBE
- Check the F0701730 table, confirmed the number of records is very low (in the hundred instead of 3000+). It appeared the longer the connection to Vertex is held the more records it is populating in this table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document