E1: 15: Re-measurement Incorrectly Calculating ROUA Schedule after Adding Incentive via Manual Billing Entry
(Doc ID 2688421.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When triggering a re-measurement, the ROUA schedules are not being calculated correctly when an asset incentive is entered via P1511(Manual Billing Entry). The incentive only affects the right of use asset.
Change/Reset the borrowing rate to trigger the re-measure from P15171(Amortization Schedules).
1. Confirmed Constants, Bill Code setup.
2. Create an Asset.
3. Set up lease.
4. Set up recurring billing.
5. Create amortization schedules, then review and change to status 30.
6. Create commencement journal entries and post.
7. Run first 11 months of journal entries and post.
8. Run recurring billing for the incentive.
9. Create a manual billing for the incentive.
10. Post the billing batch.
11. Update the borrowing rate to a new rate, change rate back to previous.
12. This triggers the remeasure flag.
13. From P15171(Amortization Schedules) select the re-measure option from the row exit.
14. Review the ROUA schedule.
15. Beginning balance for next period updated correctly, it now increases to the incentive versus decreasing to zero over the remaining life of the lease.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document