E1: 12: Report R12910 Incorrectly Updates Entries that have been Passed On and Updates the F1202 File
(Doc ID 2688466.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R12910 report is considering both F0911 records where one F0911 GLBRE =* and the other GLBRE = Blank. The system should not post records that have been passed on. The report is displaying both F0911 as records that need to be posted.
1. Test in a currency environment
2. Review the General Accounting Constants:
3. Review the date pattern and set it to a Calendar Date Pattern
4. Create these Assets
5. Create a regular JE with the following lines and amounts
6. Post to GA –R09801
7. Post to FA- P12102 only posting those that need to be posted
8. PO on the R12910: Use Serial # in the Data Selection
9. F1202 before run in Final
10. Run the report R12910
11. After run in Final
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document