E1: 17: R17024 Is Creating Blank Asset Number in F1201D for Other Languages Items Causing Issue During Copy Asset
(Doc ID 2689102.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R17024 Equipment Master Update is creating a blank NUMB record in F1201D for a foreign description item.
Steps to replicate:
- Set one stock item in item master, take the row exit to Item Alt Desc, add some description for a different from EN language (e.g. F for French).
- In Item branch P41026, set the Ser Num Req = 1 In the additional system info from item branch, in the S/W tab, enable the Create Equipment Master Record flag.
- Create stock for two locations: one with serial/lot and the other without.
- Have two lines on a SO (one is a serial number item from a serial/lot location, the other is for a serial number item from a location without a serial/lot).
- Run R17024 over the SO.(although only the wrong F1201D record will be inserted, but none in F1201)
- Check table F1201D Asset Master Alt Desc and notice a blank NUMB record for the foreign description item.
Note: this will cause issues if a user is logged in with the corresponding language (i.e. French) in the profile and tries to copy an existing EQ inP1701. It will copy the description not same from previous Asset , but from F1201D Blank asset description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document