E1: 76B: Record Invalid (Error ID 0002) Received when Changing Second Line of Sales Order Processed Through Sales Update (R42800) with Brazilian Localization Active
(Doc ID 2689236.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make changes in 2nd line still open for a sales order with multiple lines, after the first line be processed through sales update (Closed status 999) and Brazilian Tax lines added to sales order, application displays error ID 0002 (Record Invalid).
To reproduce the issue follow steps below:
NOTE: Brazilian Localization turned on in User Profile, Country Code set to 'BR' and P99410 - SY49 Active
1. P4210 - Create a sales order with 2 lines and ensure at least ICMs will be calculated/added to sales order
2. P4205 - Partially ship confirm the first line
3. P4205 - Ship the remaining of the first line
4. P4210 - See the line split 1.000 and 1.100, both ship confirmed
5. R76558B - Generate Nota Fiscal for line 1.000 and 1.100 that has been ship confirmed
6. P4210 - Check Status
7. R76558B ZJDE0006 - Generate NF-e
8. R76B561/R76B561L - Generate XML - NF-e
9. P4210 - Check order status
10. R76B803 - Sales Update Brazil - Add Tax Lines
11. P4210 - See status in 1st line is 617/620 and lines has been added for taxes (ICMs/IPI)
12. R42800 - Sales Update for 1st line
13. P42101 ZJDE7001 > Calls P4210 ZJDE7001. Select the 2nd line 14. P42101 - Click on green check mark. See the error - Record Invalid (ID 0002) and only line 1 is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document