E1: 31B: Error ID 123WIM - "Duplicate operation sequence number" when clicking "Save and Return to Header" in Create Edit Operation Detail (P31B87) after Changing the Vessel Sequence Number
(Doc ID 2689478.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a scenario where changing the vessels sequence numbers and clicking on Save and Return to Header button in P31B87 and then clicking on Save and Close in P31B69, the error Duplicate operation sequence number (123WIM) is displayed.
If click on Save and Close directly instead of Save and Return to Header on operation details screen (P31B87) then the system is working fine.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Find or create any FILTER or T2T operations which has multiple FROM Vessels and then select that operation and click on Edit Operation.
- Click on Continue.
- Find total 6 FROM Vessels from Seq No. 1 to 6
- Replaced the Seq No 2 with 8 which was not there in the operation and then replaced Seq No 3 with 2.
- Then replaced Seq No 8 with 3.
- P31B87 Click on Save and Return to Header.
- P31B69 Click on Save and Close. Got Duplicate operation sequence number error (123WIM).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document