E1: 76M: R76M940 AP VAT for Gain Loss Is Ignoring AAI PG/PL Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2689773.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R76M940-AP VAT for Gain Loss process is not following AAI PG/PL hierarchy when generating journal entry.
The Journal Entry created by R76M940, is taking the account attached to AAI PIxxxx (where xxxx is the G/L Offset in Tax Rate Area) for the Company of the transaction, as it was set in processing options of R76M940 and to balance the journal entry it is taking an account attached to an AAI PL defined for other Company.
Based in the setting of the AAI PL and the hierarchy defined for this AAI, the system should take PLyyyy (where yyyy is the GL Offset of the paid voucher) for the payment transaction Company, when AAIs for currency code is not defined, but it is taking a PL from another Company.
Hierachy defined for AAI PG/PL:
1 - PGxxx / PLxxx (where xxx is the payment currency code) for the payment transaction company
2 - PGxxx / PLxxx (where xxx is the payment currency code) for company 00000
3 - PGyyyy / PLyyyy(where yyyy is the GL offset on the paid voucher) for the payment transaction company
4 - PGyyyy / PLyyyy (where yyyy is the GL offset on the paid voucher) for company 00000
5 - PG / PLfor the payment transaction company
6 - PG / PL for company 00000
7 - Error
Beside the basic setting of the Mexican localization:
- Set AAIs for G/L Offset LOC: PGLOC, PLLOC, PCLOC and PBLOC
- Set AAIs for Mexican VAT: PTVTAX and PIVTAX
- Set AAIs for Mexican Withholding: $I, $IING, $V and $VIV1
- Set for the Withholding in the Mexican localization: Legal Concept, Withholding Concepts and Withholding Percentages
- Enter a new Address Book number with Mexican localization setting
- Enter a voucher in foreign currency and post it
- Verify there is a different exchange rate between the voucher and the payment date
- Create a payment group to pay the voucher in the foreign currency
- Review withholding were calculated and subtracted from the payment
- Write and Update the Payment Group
- Post the Payment batch
- Notice the Gain generate for the exchange rate difference (Doc Type PG)
- Run R76M940 in final
- A batch type G (Journal Entry) was generated with Document Type JK
- The Journal Entry is taking the account attached to AAI PIVTAX for Company 801 (as we defined in processing options of R76M940) and to balance the journal entry it is taking an account attached to an AAI PL defined for the Company.
Based in the setting of the AAI PL and the hierarchy defined for this AAI, the system should take PLLOC for Company 801 but it is taking a PL from other Company (200). It should use PGyyyy / PLyyyy(where yyyy is the GL offset on the paid voucher) for the payment transaction company.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document