E1: 42: P42101 Fetches Production Number Incorrectly When Order Template Functionality Is Used and Gives Error 'Non Production Control Item not allowed' (Error ID 34401G)
(Doc ID 2690016.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P42101,When order template is used to create the sales order the system is updating production number with item number and giving error message 'Non Production controlled item not allowed' (Error ID 34401G) .
- In P4015 Create a template setup based on ship to address.
- In P42101 Enter the order header details and the template screen is popped up.
- In the template, enter quantities against some items.
- The order detail line is auto populated with template items upon confirmation of the above screen.
- The system also populates the production number and throws error message 'Non Production controlled item not allowed' (Error ID 34401G).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document