E1 43: Incorrect Routing Buckets in Item Location File (F41021) with Lot Auto-Assigned in Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) and Quality Test Done Via Test Results Revisions (P3711)
(Doc ID 2690184.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item that has been setup with Lot process type 1 (Lots Assigned using Date) goes through a receipt routing cycle and in the last step entering quality test results (P3711), the system will not update correctly the buckets related to routing in F41021 table.
The issue only happens if the P3711 is used and an error occurs in P43250.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Set an item with Lot process type 1 and no cost in P4105.
- Create a purchase order for the item.
- Receive the PO with routing enabled.
- P43250 select the line and click to move further.
- At the step when moving to stock, take row exit to Test Results.
- Enter test results in P3711 and save. At this time the new lot has been generated.
- Back to Receipt Routing Movement see the error - Standard Cost Not Set Up.
- Click close to get rid of the error.
- Go to P4105 and add cost for the item.
- P43250 move to stock.
- Check Availability. On Hand and Available buckets are correctly updated for the new lot, but the routing buckets are not correctly updated. They should be blank once the lot went to stock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document