E1: 31B: Duplicate Additives Error (138WIM) in Instruct Lot Attributes (P31B30)
(Doc ID 2690331.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving bill of lading (RECTRANS) operation into a tank and/or multiple tanks and Calculating Move, then clicking the Instruct Lot Attributes, there is a duplicate additive error that results which prevents making modifications to the lot attributes.
Reproduced issue with the following steps:
- Have a Tank with Volume (W10)
- Do Multiple Additives to the tank (ADDT)
- Now Transfer Vol (TRANS) W10 to BOL W35
- Move Volume (RECTRANS) from BOL to Tanks in W35
- Chance Status to ACTUAL - Save & Close
- Find Operation
- Go into RECTRANS Op and Calculate Move
- Click Instruct Lot Attributes
- Here is where the client gets the Error for every Additive
"Duplicate Active Additive" 138WIM
This error is prevents making modifications to the lot attributes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document