E1: FDA: Certain Hot Keys (Ex. Ctrl+Alt+I), AltGR key Do Not Work After Upgrading to Tools Release 184.108.40.206
(Doc ID 2690422.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating to tools release to 220.127.116.11, certain hotkeys like Ctrl + Alt + I (Find), AltGR key does not work on the web client. This issue occurs on all browsers.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log on to the web client
- Open application (example P01012)
- On Work With Addresses form, enter a value example E in the Search Type field
- With the cursor still in the field, press Ctrl+Alt+I
- Nothing happens
- Click on any general area in the application
- Press Ctrl+Alt+I
- The hotkey works only after the user clicks anywhere in the white area in the form header and not in any field.
Update to tools release 18.104.22.168.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document