E1: FDA: Certain Hot Keys (Ex. Ctrl+Alt+I) Do Not Work After Upgrading to Tools Release 18.104.22.168
(Doc ID 2690422.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Tools Release to 22.214.171.124, certain hot keys like Ctrl + Alt + I (Find) do not work on web clients.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log on to the web client
- Open application (example P01012)
- On Work With Addresses form, enter a value example E in the Search Type field
- With cursor still in the field, press Ctrl+Alt+I
- Nothing happens
- Click on any general area in the application
- Press Ctrl+Alt+I
- The hot keys work only after user clicks on a general area in the form header and not in any field
This issue occurs on all browsers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document