E1: 43: MRP (R3483) Fails to Generate Planned Orders for Purchase Items When PO is Received into Receipt Routing
(Doc ID 2690659.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MRP (R3483) fails to generate new planned orders for Purchased Items when an existing Purchase Order is received into receipt routing and either of 2 conditions is present:
- When the F4102.MULT (Order Multiple Qty) is greater than the demand requirement
- When the R3483 Receipt Routing processing options are set to “Do not include in inventory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up Purchased Item for MRP processing with Multiple Order Qty defined.
- Enter Demand for the item.
- Enter a purchase order that will partially meet the demand.
- Receive the order into receipt routing.
- Run R3483 to generate new order messages, review and confirm they meet the required demand.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!