E1: 03B: Invoice Record Not Getting Released by Business Object Reservation and not Pulling Into the Receipts Entry Select
(Doc ID 2690922.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Batch Control turned on in the Accounts Receivable Constants, the system is not releasing the Business Object Reservation placed on the invoice after a user selects an invoice from Customer Ledger, P03B2002, (double-clicks on the invoice number), reviews the invoice and then exits out of Customer Ledger inquiry completely.
The invoice is still reserved in the Business Object Reservation (P00095) for Application P03B11 (Standard Invoice Entry), therefore subsequent users that try to pull in the invoice to a receipt via Receipts Entry (P03B102) Select, do not see the invoice as eligible to be paid.
The user must release the reservation manually via P00095 in order to see the invoice in Receipts entry select.
Steps to duplicate:
- Verify Batch Control is turned on in the Accounts Receivable constant.
- Go to Customer Ledger Inquiry (P03B2002) and pull up a Customer with open invoices. Choose an invoice and double-click on that invoice to see the details. Exit out of Customer Ledger Inquiry completely.
- Go to Receipts Entry (P03B102), enter a receipt and use the Select to locate the Invoice to pull back to the receipt, and note the Invoice from step 2 is not in the list.
- Go to P00095 - Business Object Reservation and enter the invoice number enclosed with *'s (EX: *123456*) in the Generic Key field. Search on this and note the record is reserved.
- While in P00095, you can delete the reservation, and then go back to step 3 above and you are now able to pull the invoice into the receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document