E1: 03B: Cash Basis R11C850 / R11C853 Incorrect AZ Ledger For Partial Receipt
(Doc ID 2690933.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partially applying an AR receipt to an intercompany invoice, journal entities in AZ ledger generated by Cash Basis program (R11C850|R11C853) are not correct.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Company A is base currency HKD and company B is USD.
2. Enter a foreign currency invoice with amount 1,000 $ to the company A. In the G/L distribution screen enter 2 lines with a sales revenue account of the company B. (600 $ and 400 $)
3. Post the IB batch with Cash Basis ON
4. Enter a foreign partial receipt for 700$ for the company A, and apply to the invoice.
5. Post the RB batch with Cash Basis ON
6. See the R09801 for AZ ledger. Cash basis AM entries are created incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document